New Friend in the woods

New Friend in the woods
Fin & Kitty Cat!

Monday, May 2, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG






Spring has sprung, (kind of).It has been a long wet winter and I'm really certain that we are going to skip spring and go right into summer (at least I hope so) cause
it's not looking good.

Anyway we've been busy rain or shine sprucing up the yard in case summer does actually come.
I spent a few weeks visiting the kids in Montana. It was good to see them. I picked up a really bad cold from fin and ended up 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia.

I was home acouple weeks and Jenn missed me so much she came here for 2 weeks!!!!
So that was wonderful.

Then my nephew Dan came up to work with Jack out at the plant so we now have a son.
He has been a sweetheart. We really enjoy having him here.

Looking forward to a nice warm summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment