New Friend in the woods

New Friend in the woods
Fin & Kitty Cat!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fun at the Baja!







Fun at the Baja!
Oh my gosh, I just got back from 8 days down in San Jose Del Cabo
with my beautiful sister and her husband. It was so nice to feel
the warm sun on my face and the cool ocean on my feet. They treated me
to amazing walks up the arroyo's and delious meals from morning to evening.
Not to mention the pacifco beers and tequlia shots every night. The Ray's and the
the gray whales were putting on a show every morming as we ate breakfast on the balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez. The sunrises were fantastico and the sound of the waves breaking lulled us to sleep every night. Couldn't have asked for a more relaxing why to spend part of the cold month of February. Always glad to be back home in the loving arms of husband though. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment